About the Student Experts Marketing Internship:
Student Experts is a growing online service provider, harnessing the talent of students, recent graduates, and professionals to provide affordable services for businesses and consumers.
Founded in 2008, the company got its start by delivering online marketing content to small businesses. While currently focused on online marketing, Student Experts continues to launch valuable new products and expand into new verticals. We are looking for a talented Marketing Intern to support our social media operations and contribute to the growth of our business.
Marketing Internship Responsibilities:
As a Marketing Intern you will have the opportunity to help shape the direction and future of our business by researching and developing marketing strategies and planning new service offerings. The Marketing Intern will contribute to client facing projects, strategy meetings, market research, new product launches, workflow optimization, platform integration and more. You will also be supporting social media marketing campaigns with strategy, copywriting and posting promotional content to social bookmarking sites. In addition, the marketing intern will conduct research in critical areas such as SEO and social media marketing, and report their findings to the operations team.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A competitive GPA and academic record
- A thorough understanding of the SEO and online marketing industries
- Experience working with social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Tumblr
- Expert research skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong work ethic and supreme organizational skills
- The ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for technology
- Students from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, but students pursuing a degree in marketing or business management are preferred
Pay and perks:
- The Marketing Intern will receive a weekly stipend. Eligibility for course credit is determined by the intern’s department of study.
- We are looking for a minimum commitment of 10 hours per week and up to 20 hours and can be flexible around class schedules
- The internship can lead to a part-time or full-time Summer position with Student Experts
- Enjoy a casual and fun office culture with many UA Alumni
- Work from our sunny offices, located just 2 miles north of the UA campus
- We’ve got a stocked fridge and gourmet coffee on hand to fuel our exciting brainstorming sessions
- We offer free lunches every Friday!
Interested? Apply Online.